Saturday, February 16, 2008

Let's get started

So I started thinking that it might be fun to have a blog we can post on any time with recipes and ideas that you want to share with other people. I need a place to keep things that I know where they are. Shauna, I loved the tips you gave us in that e-mail the other day, and thought that I would lose them if I didn't put them somewhere. Also I always have good recipes that I think, "I need to use this for my recipe month", and then forget about it.

So I created this blog for recipes, pictures of families that are cute, and any cool info that we would all like to have. Anyone is welcome to join, just e-mail me the address you want to be included on this blog as. Love you all, and hope this works out.

2 comments:

Channynba said...

sounds like fun...let get it started

Knite20 said...

Val- I think this sounds great! What a fun idea - and you're right, this would be perfect to post things and we'll always know exactly where they are! - Stace